• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

الشعراء وواقعة ردّ الشمس

ـ قال حسّان بن ثابت:

لا تقبل التوبة من تائب ** إلّا بحبّ ابن أبي طالب

أخو رسول الله بل صهره ** والصهر لا يعدل بالصاحب

ومن يكن مثل علي وقد ** رُدّت له الشمس من المغرب

ردّت عليه الشمس في ضوئها ** بيضاً كأنّ الشمس لم تغرب(1).

2ـ قال السيّد الحميري(رحمه الله):

ردّت عليه الشمس لمّا فاته ** وقت الصلاة وقد دنت للمغرب

حتّى تبلّج نورها في وقتها ** للعصر ثمّ هوت هوي الكوكب

وعليه قد ردّت ببابل مرّة ** أُخرى وما ردّت لخلق معرب

إلّا ليوشع أو له من بعده ** ولردّها تأويل أمر معجب(2).

3ـ قال a18:

ردّ الوصي لنا الشمس التي غربت ** حتّى قضينا صلاة العصر في مهل

لا أنسه حين يدعوها فتتبعه ** طوعاً بتلبية هاها على عجل

فتلك آيته فينا وحجّته ** فهل له في جميع الناس من مثل

أقسمت لا أبتغي يوماً به بدلاً ** وهل يكون لنور الله من بدل

حسبي أبو حسن مولى أدين به ** ومن به دان رسل الله في الأوّل(3).

4ـ قال العوني:

ولا تنس يوم الشمس إذ رجعت له ** بمنتشر وادي من النور ممتع

فذلك بالصهبا وقد رجعت له ** ببابل أيضاً رجعة المتطوّع(4).

5ـ قال ابن حمّاد:

وردّت لك الشمس في بابل ** فساميت يوشع لمّا سمى

ويعقوب ما كان أسباطه ** كنجليك سبطي نبيّ الهدى(5).

6ـ قال السروجي:

والشمس لم تعدل بيوم بابل ** ولا تعدّت أمره حين أمر

جاءت صلاة العصر والحرب على ** ساقٍ فأومى نحوها ردّ النظر

فلم تزل واقفة حتّى قضى ** صلاته ثمّ هوت نحو المقر(6).

7ـ قال حبيب بن أوس:

فردّت علينا الشمس والليل راغم ** بشمس لهم من جانب الخدر تطلع

نضا ضوؤها صبغ الدجنة وانطوى ** لبهجتها نور السماء المرجع

فوالله ما أدري علي بدا لنا فردّت ** له أم كان في القوم يوشع(7).

8ـ قال ابن أبي الحديد:

يا من له ردّت ذكاء ولم يفز ** بنظيرها من قبل إلّا يوشع(8).

المصادر :
    1. بشارة المصطفى: 234.
    2. الإرشاد 1/347.
    3. مناقب آل أبي طالب 2/146.
    4. المصدر السابق.
    5. المصدر السابق.
    6. المصدر السابق.
    7. البداية والنهاية 6/95.
    8. رسائل في حديث ردّ الشمس: 259.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة al3tra313; 06-05-2015, 07:25 PM.

لايحبك الا مؤمن ولايبغضك الا منافق او ابن حيضة.

احسنتم وبارك الله بكم
    عـبـالك اشـربك مـــن اجـيت علـيـك؟***لـو مـحـتـاجـك آنـة وجـيـتـك اتـعـنة؟
    خضت آنة السيوف بـسـاعد الـكـرار***والـيـوصـل لـحدي الـمــوت يـتـمـنـة
    متفضل علي يا العـلگـمي البـطـران؟***ابو الفضل آنة اسمي الكل فضل منه
    جيـت آخــذك گــوة لخـيمة الأطـفـال***هــلـبـت طـفـل مـنـهـم بـيـك يـتـهـنـة
    والـحاطـوك جيش القتـلوا الـزهـراء***بنهج عـويـش ذول الـنـاس مـسـتنة
    راح ارجـع لهم من يظهر الموعـود***وتـرد الـزنـودي الـيـسـرة والـيـمـنــة

[mtohg=undefined]http://abdelzahra1.com/gky_uploads/2015/06/1433650897-416-x-575px-الإمام الـــعباس.jpg[/mtohg]

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة swordofabas مشاهدة المشاركة
      احسنتم وبارك الله بكم

أحسن الله اليك اخي الكريم سيف
      وبارك الله فيك.

لايحبك الا مؤمن ولايبغضك الا منافق او ابن حيضة.

تعليق

السلام عليك ياأمير المؤمنين
        ولعن الله ظالميك ومبغظيك

تعليق

12306 the

12306 site launched mobile phone verification
          yesterday,goyard soldes, members of the public to reflect on login 12306 website, the page automatically pops up a window, suggesting the need for mobile phone two-way authentication. Subsequently, online rumors also said that before 3 December, if not complete mobile phone verification, will not be able to carry out Internet booking. In this regard, the railway authorities responded,hogan sito ufficiale, December 3rd is the deadline is not accurate,giubbotti moncler outlet, 12306 site verification service users ready to receive mobile phone. Only users in the online booking will have a three day verification period, the user first login website of mobile phone verification tips, three days can be carried out verification,air max pas cher, verification can not purchase this three days, but three days after the verification period must first purchase through mobile phone verification to ticketing operation. As if in December 5th the login ticket is completed within three days, you can check.
          reporter found that experience,golden goose spaccio, mobile phone verification process is simple, and no more than 5 minutes. First the user login 12306 web site,hogan sito ufficiale, "12306" click "mobile phone verification" option, and then use the registration reservation phone number to 12306 send SMS "999", according to the received six verification code, will be able to complete verification of identity and phone information. In addition to the site,mont blanc pas cher, the 12306 railway mobile phone client has launched mobile phone verification service. Although you can at any time verification,golden goose prezzi, but the 12306 customer service staff to advise passengers to early mobile phone verification,coq sportif femme pas cher, so as not to delay the peak ticket.
          Original title:
          Washington every year tickets during the Spring Festival season, total iron with cattle contest also put on the agenda. Reporters from the China railway customer service center 12306 website was informed that, for the protection of personal information security of passengers, prevent daopiao staff use false mobile phone number registered accounts hoard tickets, from yesterday, 12306 websites and mobile phone client to registered users of the mobile phone contact of double to verification, verification in user login for the first time in three days at any time for.
          (source: Beijing Evening News)
          Every
          tickets during the Spring Festival season, total iron with cattle contest also put on the agenda. Yesterday, members of the public to reflect on login 12306 website, the page automatically pops up a window, suggesting the need for mobile phone two-way authentication. Although you can at any time verification,nike tn pas cher, but the 12306 customer service staff to advise passengers to early mobile phone verification, so as not to delay the peak ticket.
          in addition, if the user in the verification process,chaussures tn pas cher, be prompted to "duplicate identity", on behalf of the ID card has been registered by others, users need to hold a valid identity certificate to the station ticket window reset. Railway authorities said the increase in mobile phone bidirectional authentication, mainly taking into account to reduce the false account of the hoard ticket scalping behavior,hogan outlet online, the protection of personal information security of passengers, and accurate delivery passenger ticket information.
          Sun Wenwen J192
          ????????

A good dir

Shenzhen's new leaders to tes

11 middle

recently, the Longgang Public Security Bureau Luo Gang police station received a call to inform the police of the old father, his son after the drug self mutilation, strongly hope that the public security organs can be arrested son.

تعليق

Alone is a

HTML template alone is also a kind of enjoyment
            turmoil of life in this noisy world, sometimes really need to have their own room alone. Can fly their own mind,goyard prix, what can think, what can not want to. One person alone, quiet beauty attendant,nike tn pas cher, Qing Ling attendant, warm attendant: when a person alone,louboutin pas cher, poverty is also rich, lonely and gentle. Can walk to the water's edge, standing in the silence of the open, feel a clear spirit. Silently experience flowers, listen to birds, quietly immersed. At this time I was the most real. Looked up at the sky Yunjuanyunshu, let the heart with their endless thoughts piaofei. At this time, the world belongs to me, I also have the whole world. Holding a cup of tea, in the dense of incense lazily read a good book. In this rare quiet,golden goose uomo saldi, go to the book to read the text on the feelings of life. At the moment, loneliness is a dense bamboo flute, quietly flowing gently. Can be touched by the characters in the book, quietly shed tears. When I removed a life mask, recover the original simplicity. Do not bring any camouflage; or sad or happy mood, is my long time in the heart of a secret can not be expressed. Can play, gentle gentle serenade, quiet in bed,ugg pas cher, what all don't want to. Only let themselves immersed in the atmosphere of a rare create. Let body and mind at the moment return to the truth, the enjoyment of music to my heart to enjoy the habitat. Let the music interpret my desire for romance. Can, on the back of a simple luggage, to the coveted place. Don't be with and who own a personal journey, can be a powerful and unconstrained style free. Maybe I would like children to roll a piece of the green grass. Maybe, I'll scream. Break this quiet moment. Let the lonely heart to get the release of happiness. Growth is in itself a kind of pain. It's not easy to be a one at a time. Let the time alone to be true to yourself. In a strange place, no one knows you. Let the sun shine on the days when I want to cry! Here, time alone, it is extremely wonderful moment! Life is heavy, we should be in the noisy world,scarpe hogan outlet, to find this rare quiet, in exhausted to give your heart a little rest, let oneself belong to you,hogan sito ufficiale, make their own anatomy, to encourage their own, let yourself go back to my own this is me to mediate repression,air max 90 pas cher, the release of the body and mind. This is one of my own unique comfortable! Being alone is a kind of beautiful reality! Being alone is a real beauty!Related Articles?

Mind readi

East wind evil _43

Phoenix _291

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.

تعليق

Silent tol

let waiting for my mother seventy-two hours of my
              never

just gently push

really surprised a moment
              This gently push
              ,golden goose scarpe.
              family)
              mother's hand suddenly moved a little bit
              all day wandering in the earthly small son

in bed
              See
              help me reorganize the
              down
              &quot,scarpe hogan outlet;
              The life of the
              in the critically ill

,sac goyard pas cher.
              mother came too suddenly
              "silly child, mother is so
              of unfilial son died,air max pas cher.The hard life of the mother of
              I suddenly woke up
              this is a good mother,
              in the future,scarpe hogan outlet, the biggest wish is to
              I was bent down
              A
              in a quiet night
              put a sorrowful words
              HTML template silent told
              accurately touched the first button on my collar under
              in the
              quietly fell asleep
              's mother suddenly the words said to me
              followed for a long time without any reaction to
              this little action
              "no girl,scarpe hogan outlet, it is not convenient to take care of children
              did not say a word
              seemed to pass half a century of love (log
              only lasted a few seconds
              but it's just a bit of a
              has hit the mother still sleeping face
              from top to bottom,hogan sito ufficiale, originally a button
              but that brief silent touch

mother's withered hand suddenly lifted
              just disappointed and took all my
              directly to my heart
              > disease can close their eyes
              Cui Xiaoling
              sleeping for three days and
              years away from home
              You are a waste of money &quot,air max 90 pas cher;

reminds me of many years before
              never
              then gently pushed me a
              silent told
              mother walked too fast
              Related Articls?

when the earth and heaven get old - a long , long

victim

The story of a sparrow (see three times also want

I grew up the small village is in the mountain, the mountain, the mountain's elevation should at least have more than 1000 meters, because each reinstated to go to the market to go 30 in the downhill. There is a place where the mountains surround, and all around the mountain, high and short distance.

تعليق

يعمل...
              X